Please note that the content for this course will launch in 6 weeks, on July 13, 2018. The discounted rate is only available for 4 weeks, until June 29th.
I’m an accidental Instructional Designer, as many are. Instructional Design was a field I had never heard of, and while applying to graduate school for Speech-Language Pathology, I was given the opportunity to take a job as an Instructional Designer. This is when I discovered my passion and purpose on earth (until retirement at least)!
Most good learning experiences can be attributed to the careful consideration of an Instructional Designer - someone who worked behind the scenes to craft an enjoyable and relevant learning experience just for you.
Instructional Design is a process that engages learning theories, instructional strategies, and a systematic approach to determining training needs, designing, developing and implementing appropriate solutions for those needs, and evaluating the success of the end product or experience.
Do any of the following statements resonate with you?
- You're new to the field of Instructional Design and want to go behind the curtain to become more familiar with the key concepts/principles of a rapidly growing field.
- You think that you might be interested in entering the field of Instructional Design and want help laying the groundwork for understanding the theory behind the process involved in creating high-quality learning experiences.
- You work as a faculty member or instructor; you’re a subject matter expert in your field of study, but you aren’t an expert in the field of education, so you want to understand the reasons why Instructional Designers recommend you structure your course in a certain manner in order to get a leg up on developing your own instructor-led, blended, or online courses.
You too can create meaningful and enjoyable learning experiences for your audience, and I'll show you how!
What to Expect:
- A self-paced course that offers 10 comprehensive modules that cover all of the essentials of Instructional Design
- A workbook that you can populate as you navigate through each module
- Practical assignments that you can complete (but are not mandatory)
- Plenty of resources in the form of journal articles, videos, and activities
For the next 4 weeks, I am offering this 10-module course at a discount of $150, and those who register within the next 4 weeks will everything offered within the course as well as the following bonuses:
- Personalized feedback on all submitted assignments
- A live Q&A session, that will be recorded and distributed after the session.
Download the course outline to see if this course might be of interest to you.